Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Full Plate

Again, I have been MIA...apologies, apologies! 

This semester of uni with a side of a big girl job, an internship, reporter for student newspaper, new gym commitment, friends and the need of sleep has my plate almost as full as a Thanksgiving dinner plate...maybe even a little more filled. I find myself super exhausted and in the few moments I have to myself in a week I catch up on my TV shows or have True Blood and Sex and the City marathons in my bed with a hot cup of peppermint tea. Being sick on top of everything has also been the cherry on top.

So, that's why I have been MIA. I have been meaning to write a post but I always end up passing out face down on my key board when I get home from uni or work. I'm starting to get into the routine of things again so more posts will be coming again. I never wrote my Berlin post....ahhh! Still need to do that and I will...soon....

It's such a beautiful, warm-ish, sunny day in Prague but I am stuck inside doing uni work and a research paper. The only good thing is that I am also applying to my dream internship (other than the one I currently have) which is at the National Geographic headquarters this summer. So excited and my fingers are triple crossed! I also applied for a spring 2014 study abroad in Seoul, South Korea; Montevideo, Uruguay and in California. I should find out if I was accepted in the next week or two. 

I'm trying to set up some travel plans with friends and so far we have a list of places we WILL go before 2013 ends: Thailand, Hong Kong or China, St. Petersburg in Russia and Egypt. Still in the works though. Looking at the time between August and December since I have university and work until the end of May then my best friend from the States is coming for a 3-4 week 'euro-trip' as I mentioned in previous posts. Can it be the end of May already? Oh!! We are also looking at attending the World Cup in Brazil next summer- about 95% that we are going, just need to buy the plane tickets and find somewhere to stay.

Have any of you wanderlusters been to Brazil? I've always wanted to go and especially to Rio de Janeiro. 

Happy Tuesday and travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. I found this on Pinterest the other morning, I thought it was so cute and relatable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment