Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down on Fridaaay

I'm thinking of a road-trip during my summer home in the states. I'd love to head in Canada because the closest I have been to Canada is Niagara Falls. From there make my way down into Chicago, then down South. The south-est I have been is Florida and South Carolina. I was in Arizona's airport once...but that doesn't really count, right?

Head over to the Grand Canyon and into Wyoming, go back to Colorado (I love that beautiful place) and then into Montana, visit some family in Washington and go on over to Los Angeles in California. I've only been to San Diego in California but I would love to go elsewhere, maybe San Francisco too. There aren't any set plans yet but I sure miss driving my Honda Civic and I want to see some more of the northern, a lot of the southern and western parts of the country I grew up in.


I'm sure drawing on a map! Great friends, a car, food and great music makes for a great road-tripping summer!

Well, I have a day full of homework, the gym, catching up with the girls and work. Happy almost St. Patty's Day as well, how are you celebrating? Me thinks some green beer at the pub would be the perfect celebration, hmm...

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment