Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's Hump-day!

Happy Wednesday! or shall I say hump-day?

Sitting here in my politics class when all the sudden these very loud alarms go off outside. Then I remembered it was the first Wednesday of the month...the day they test the alarm system throughout Prague. My professor was joking that if we hear it when it is not the first Wednesday of the month then we should make a run for the hills.

With the million and one things on my to-do list this week, I put writing more posts at the top, so here I am! As I write this, I am looking at flights in October to Beijing, China. I really would love to see the Great Wall this year. Hong Kong would be nice too. I am also applying to my dream internship with National Geographic Magazine in Washington D.C. this summer. Woooo!

I am most definitely going to be traveling with wanderlust in coming weeks.

P.S. if you are bored at all today, have a gander at my articles on College Fashionista!

Travel on wanderlusters and have a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment