Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BOOK BLISS

I've always been an advocate to book writing. Hell, I even wrote one and sent it to some publishers. I haven't been home in several months so I don't know whether or not I received any letters. When I did come home for winter break, I had a letter from a major publisher thanking me for my submission but declining because it wasn't what they were looking for at the moment. I didn't let that get me down though, I saw it as motivation to continue pushing to get it published or just start a new one and start fresh with that. So, that's what I did. I'm writing another book, this one being a fiction novel. I won't tell you what it's about but I'll tell you the title: The Guiders.

Let your imagination roam free. Or just wait until it's on shelves in the future :) Positivity is key in trying to get your writing name out there right?

Tomorrow, I will post about my Alaska trip two summers ago. I love that place. It was my second time being there but it never gets old. Such a beautiful state with incredible nature and energy. I'm excited about this post! Bring on Thursday morning!

Travel on wanderlusters...my spring break has officially started!

No comments:

Post a Comment