Saturday, May 4, 2013

THE BEST AIRLINES IN THE WORLD

Now, I don't know about you, but for me, choosing which airline to fly with is a major decision in my travel plans. I am terrified of turbulence or flying with any airline that does not have the best reputation in terms of safety. I always have this fear that the airplane will just spontaneously break in the sky, run out of fuel or something unrealistic will happen when flying. Even the teeniest, tiniest bit of turbulence freaks me out to the point I have to put my head down and pretend it's all a dream...dramatic, I know. I also like comfortable seats, reasonable legroom, my own TV and good (or edible) food during my flight. When I flew with Air France over winter break from Prague--> Paris--> Washington D.C. I was really pleased with the service, comfort factor and safety of the flight. This summer, I am flying Swiss Airline from Barcelona to New York City then back to Zurich and catching a connecting flight to Prague (in August).

With all of that being said, when I came across this article the other day, I was happy to read that I have flown with some of these airlines in the past and will know in the future which airlines to look for first.

On the list:

  • JetBlue Airlines
  • Southwest Airlines
  • WestJet
  • LAN
  • Aer Lingus
  • EasyJet (taking my first flight with them from Amsterdam to Barcelona this June)
  • RyanAir
  • FastJet
  • Hawaiian Airlines
  • JetStar
Of these, I have flown JetBlue and Southwest Airlines. Again, I am getting ready to fly EasyJet so I will give you guys a review/opinion on that when the time comes. When I move to South America, I will try to fly with LAN airlines and when I go elsewhere in the world I will try to fly some of these to test out just how good they are. 

Have a lovely Saturday- enjoy, relax, breathe easy and make some travel plans. 

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment