We all love a little adventure when traveling and we tend to see the hotel as the "safe zone" or "adventure free zone" so-to-speak. You know, you go there to relax and rest your head in between adventures. Well, with these hotels, getting to the hotel is just the beginning of the adventure!
Here's a list of some of the world's hardest to get to hotels:
1. Parador de Ronda- Ronda, Spain
2. Bivacco Gervasutti- Mont Blanc, Italy
3. Hotel Caesar Augustus- Capri, Italy
4. 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat- Zermatt, Switzerland
5. Hotel Costa Verde 727 Fuselage- Costa Verde, Costa Rica
6. Rifugio Torre Di Pisa- Cavignon Peak, Val di Fiemme, Italy
7. Whitepod Hotel- Les Cerniers, Switzerland
Ever been to one of these hotels? What was your experience?
I'm thinking I want to go to the Whitepod in Switzerland sometime soon!
Travel on wanderlusters!