Sunday, May 12, 2013

STORM BEFORE THE CALM

Hope you wanderlusters enjoyed the Czech Republic post, I loved writing it!

This next week and the week after are going to be CRAAAAZY. So if I am not posting that often, no need to fret, there will be plenty of posts to come after this period of madness is over. Just what kind of madness? Studying for final exams, celebrating my best friend's birthday, packing up the flat and moving to the new flat, hosting my best friend from the States when she comes and getting ready to finalize the semester/internship/student newspapers before traveling to Switzerland, Budapest, Paris, Amsterdam and Barcelona.

I will be posting an interior design post on Monday and then the next country post sometime next week but after that expect some silence for a few days...as much as I hate it, I need to focus on my final exams and moving -___-

As promised, here are some of my favorite pieces this season:
Ladies:
1. Striped espadrilles
2. Blinged out statement necklaces
3. Spiked snapbacks

Gents: 
1. H&M denim shorts
2. Patterned button-downs
3. Pink linen blazer/jacket

Until the next post, travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. Today and one more day of work then I am a freeeeee woman! Wa-hoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment