Friday, May 24, 2013

DAISY DUKES, BIKINIS ON TOP

"Sun-kissed skin so hot will melt your popsicle, ooooh oh ooooh." It's about that time of year, SUMMER! I'm guessing that you need some new swimsuits, yet you don't know where to look. So, this one is for you, here ya go! 
I love swimsuits but I don't love wearing them, if that makes any sort of logical sense. I oogled over these pieces and thought that I would share with my fellow wanderlusters in the same boat. 

Here are this summer's picks: 
VS Leopard Cutout One Piece
VS Paisley Push-up Triangle Top
Polka Dot Fringe Monokini
High-waisted Polka Dot Set
Neon One-shoulder Monokini
Striped Corset and High-waisted Set
Halter and High-waisted Set

We are off to Switzerland for the weekend, meaning Swiss chocolate and cheese, overpriced water bottles, beautiful lakes and nature, out of this world mountains and fresh air (I would hope...)

Travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. This is one of the funniest articles I have ever come across...like, are these people serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment