Monday, April 1, 2013

A DAY OFF

FINALLY!! I get to enjoy a full day off with no school, no plans, no work, no NOTHING. I spent a better half of my day sleeping, watching the new Game of Thrones, writing fashion articles for my internship, editing photos organizing a few things for interviews with InStyle and Cosmopolitan CZ and the travel magazine meeting on Wednesday evening.

I found these articles in the last few days and thought they were pretty interesting...for the first article, people who read it will call the guy different things: a freeloader  a homeless guy, an awesome guy or an inspiration. Whenever I read articles like this, I think it's pretty amazing that people can actually do this sort of thing and survive without any major issues (hunger, sickness, etc.) Pretty cool, pretty cool. Then again, that's just my opinion. For the second article, I was so happy to read it since I am a coffee addict and drink anywhere from 2 to 6 cups a day.

1. http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/russian-artist-sergey-balovin-and-the-in-kind-exchange-project--how-he-lives-without-money-202940946.html


2. http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/17/coffee-drink-more-live-longer/?iid=hl-main-feature

The rest of this lovely day...well, not in terms of the weather because it has been snowing then sunny on and off all day today...I will be finishing up the Argentina post, starting the next country's post, writing my book and just relaxing with my coconut water. Bliss.

Travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. here are some beautiful pictures I took a few weeks ago when we had a great sunset in Prague!






P.S. Traveling with Wanderlust is on Instagram if you didn't already know...traveling_with_wanderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment