Saturday, January 26, 2013

This Morning

I am day-dreaming of Australia! Don't get me wrong, I don't want to wish away my college years but I am so excited to move to Australia, more specifically, Melbourne and start my travel journalism career there.


Australia just seems so perfect and I could definitely imagine settling there, but then again I may just think that because I haven't grown up there and so a place that is new and exotic would seem perfect in my opinion. We shall see :)

Two days until Roma! I have one, small backpack to fit a week's worth of clothes into...can I do it? Hopefully. I will post an essentials packing list Sunday evening or Monday morning before my plane sets off to the land of pizza, gelato, Vespa-riding boys and beautiful architecture. Also, my friend and I are making a to-do list in terms of places we have to see and a fun to-do list filled with crazy things/pranks to do to shake up the daily lives of Italian passerby-ers. I love me some silly shenanigans in public, makes life a little more interesting...

Travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. Happy Australia...well post-Australia...Day to all the wonderful Australian wanderlusters out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment