Sunday, December 2, 2012

Swedish House Mafia in Praha




Oh, of course, I need to post about Swedish House Mafia this past Thursday. Pure epic madness. That is the college in me talking. Well, it was by far the best concert I have ever been to. Think a lot of jumping up and down like a crazy person, screaming, lights, bass pounding through your bones and just madness everywhere. It was great to just let loose before finals. The guys were great, very interactive with the crowd and sure blew us all away their first and last time in Prague. Pretty cool being able to say I was part of that experience. My ears pounded for about two days but hey, who cares right? It was Swedish House Mafia so it's okay.

Tip of the day: If SWHM comes to your city, or a near-by city...GO! Don't think about it, just GO. You won't regret it.

P.S. The peace sign in the last photo is me! A friend caught the picture, pretty awesome, right?!

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment