Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday mornings...are the worst.

Have you ever had one of those "Oh shit, I woke up late and am going to be really late" moments? Yeah...pretty sure we all have.

That was my morning this morning, the morning of my final exam for Sociology. I had the brilliant plan to stay up all night then I decided that I needed a two hour nap from 2am-4am. So, I set my alarm but did not realize my phone was on silent...woke up and it was snowy and light outside (7:40am)....my exam started at 8:15. Keep in mind that it takes about 30-45 minutes to get to school on a good day.

Got ready in record breaking time (3 minutes) and was out the door. When I was walking I realized how ridiculous I looked; fur hat, no make-up, glasses, chapped lips, sweater leggings underneath huge, grey velvet, baggy sweats, long sleeve shirt and hoodie, gloves, huge parka jacket and my red studded motorcycle boots. Yeah, I looked like a discombobulated disaster.

I ran up the stairs at school and got there at 8:14, time was on my side this morning thank god. It was the worst feeling though, waking up and just having to rush and study on the tram. I swear I always wake up early on day where I can sleep in but on days that are really important, I almost ALWAYS wake up really late. Note to self: make sure my future wedding is in the afternoon.

Well, that was my wonderful Monday morning; Happy Monday wanderlusters! Maybe some of you experienced the same this morning?

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment