Loving these inspirational articles lately, makes my day a little brighter than it already is- despite Prague's notoriously gray, depressing fall and winters.
This article is one of my favorites so far, it's ''22 Things Happy People Do Differently":
1. Don't hold grudges.
2. Treat everyone with kindness.
3. See problems as challenges.
4. Express gratitude for what they already have.
5. Dream big.
6. Don't sweat the small stuff.
7. Speak well of others.
8. Never make excuses.
9. Get absorbed into the present.
10. Wake up at the same time every morning.
11. Avoid social comparison.
12. Choose friends wisely.
13. Never seek approval from others.
14. Take the time to listen.
16. Eat well.
18. Live minimally.
19. Tell the truth.
20. Establish personal control.
21. Accept what cannot be changed.
22. Nuture social relationships.
Most importantly, happy Friday and have a lovely weekend! I'm off to Hradec Králové for the better half of the weekend to celebrate life with some friends!
Travel on wanderlusters!