Tuesday, September 10, 2013

HELLO THERE

It's been a crazy past few weeks that's why I have been M.I.A from the blog scene but I'm back and ready to dive back into Traveling with Wanderlust head-on. Of course I have to focus on uni this semester but I will have plenty of time to dedicate several days a week to sharing life's little things and travel dreams with all of you guys.

Some exciting stuff is about to start happening this week which I am really looking forward to: buying tickets to Auschwitz for the end of October, a possible Oktoberfest/Bavarian weekend and an interview with InStyle Magazine CZ. Oh and having my first full week of uni after about 4 months of doing absolutely nothing but traveling, eating, sleeping and spending time with friends and family.

Of course there will be an update post this week so keep your eyes peeled!

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment