Sunday, October 27, 2013

MAJOR CHANGES

The first change is the title: Traveling with Wanderlust is now Passports and Coffee. 

I've been so M.I.A. lately because I started not one but two new projects. One is a magazine. It's always been my dream to work with a magazine however I found myself not content with any particular magazine so I figured, why not make my own? It'll combine a little bit of everything and it'll be about REAL people not just models, 5-star chefs, popular globe trotters, celebrity interior designers and what not. I'm so excited about this and am taking the time out of my fall break to really get this thing going. I'm hoping to have the first issue available by January 2014 and keep it going as a monthly publication. More on that soon though!

The second project is, well, Passports and Coffee. It'll be like the older, more advanced version of Traveling with Wanderlust. The URL will still be traveling with wanderlust (on Blogspot) but on Wordpress, it will be Passports and coffee and I am hoping I can buy it so it will be officially mine and only mine. I'll write a separate post about this and it will also be on the Wordpress site in coming days. 

I hope no one is too upset over the changes and well, advancements, but I'm working really hard to get the ball(s) rolling and make something big of this. I need all my wanderlusters to support me by checking out the new site- which I will post when it is live- and spread the word! 

As always and forever, travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment