Thursday, October 3, 2013

BEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD TO GROW OLD

If you are like me, a college student who is trying to figure out their life after college while trying to make it through university and graduate with a degree, the question of "where am I going to live after I graduate" probably crosses your mind a lot. At least, it does for me. So, if you are in the same boat as me or you are getting to that age where you are getting ready to retire but want to experience more of the world, then you should take a look at this list:

15. Finland
14. Australia
13. United Kingdom
12. Ireland
11. Austria
10. Japan
9. Iceland
8. United States
7. New Zealand
6. Switzerland
5. Canada
4. Netherlands
3. Germany
2. Norway
1. Sweden

The countries in bold are the places I am seriously considering moving and settling down in after I graduate from university.

You can read up all you want with this.

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment