Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Sick Day









Upon being sick as a dog, I took the day off from classes and slept pretty much all day. I woke up and the sun was FINALLY shining so my friend convinced me to get my sick self out of bed and go explore a little...SO glad I did!

We decided to rent a paddle boat and go on the river and paddle around to see the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, National Theatre and Dancing House from the view on the water. So, so, incredibly beautiful. Take a look from the pictures!

After we paddled around for an hour in the shining sun and crisp fall air, we walked around a small island with a park, then ventured over to the Love Key Lock Bridge and the Lennon Wall...I've been living here for 2 months and still hadn't seen them yet, why? Who knows. But I finally got to today so I felt my tourist duties in Prague were fulfilled.

Of course, I forgot my big photography camera at home so sometime in the next week I'll venture back over to the Lennon Wall and take some quality pictures, and of course, I will write on the wall too. But for now here are some Droid and iPhone pictures.

P.S. expect some cool Paris pictures on Sunday!

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment