Thursday, June 27, 2013

WHO DOESN'T LOVE A EUROPEAN BEACH?

Now, I don't know about you all but this girl right here LOVES European beaches. I spent 10 days in Barcelona this month, where the beach(es) is GORGEOUS.
Granted, a majority of my days there were spent sleeping through siesta and then exploring the city but the beach definitely left an imprint in my Spain memories.
Most of my childhood summers were spent on the beaches of Europe. Several that I remember include the beaches of Greece and Croatia; Tunisia as well even though it's in Africa but the beach was just too beautiful not to mention here.

So, the point of this post is: if any of you wanderlusters are spending some time in Europe this summer, be sure to head over to at least one of these beaches:

1. Smuggler's Cove, Zakynthos, Greece
2. Badeschiff, Berlin, Germany
3. Gozo, Malta
4. Grenen, Skagen, Denmark
5. Fermanagh Lakelands, Northern Ireland
6. Krapfenwaldbad, Vienna, Austria
7. Island of Vis, Croatia
8. Arezzo, Italy
9. Kastrup Sea Bath, Kastrup, Denmark
10. El Hierro, Canary Islands, Spain

That's all I got for you today! The Budapest post is going live tomorrow to top off your Friday morning or afternoon...finally, right?!

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment